Friday, May 6, 2011

Pop Paper: You've Got Me Feeling Emotions

When I was 11, I saved some of my allowance and went out and bought Mariah Carey's single, Emotions.

photo via Billboard
 And as a tween, she really did have me feeling some E-MO-TIONS.  But now we are both all grown up. And we both married younger men.  However, I think she is more of a cougar than me. The Mr. is only 5 years younger not 12 like Nick.

photo via People.com
 And last week, Mariah and Nick became proud parents.  Yes, she finally gave birth to those twins. According to People.com she delivered the girl first then the boy.  And on her website she released the names of her twins, Moroccan {boy} & Monroe {girl}.

I love the front page of her website. It is totally Mariah, complete with butterflies, a photo of her wearing a skimpy  gold outfit and swirly font.


Hey maybe I could redesign that website home page into a birth announcement for Mariah and Nick and their twins.  I will use images from istock since we haven't seen an official photo yet. I'll make sure to include plenty of butterflies, swirly font and a luxurious golden background.  These would definitely be mailed in metallic envelopes and scented with her perfume, Forever.


I hope Mariah has a wonderful first Mother's Day! I can't wait to see what Moroccan & Monroe really look like!

No comments: