Monday, October 17, 2011

Taking Care of Business

So just yesterday I blogged about the Triad's very own Becca of Rebecca Rose Events and the genius behind Ever Lovely.  Well I am so honored that this wedding planner extraordinaire has given me plenty of business this fall and even bestowed the honor to not only create her open house invites but also her new business cards!

Now that the office signs are officially up...

photo via Rebecca Rose Events
 Becca has new business cards & notecards to hand out to all the lovely brides and grooms out there! Feel free to swing by on Thursday, October 20th from 5 to 8pm to pick one up!   I'll be there ready to redesign that if need be.

Chevron business card

Gray business card

Green business card

Gray flat notecard
Congrats on your continuing success Becca! Can't wait to toast on Thursday!

1 comment:

christen said...

I'm just now getting a chance to comment...I love all of your work lately boo! Especially these business cards and note cards. Gorgeous! So proud of you :)

christen
fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com