Monday, July 25, 2011

Paper Anniversary

One year ago today, I married the Mr.  It was the best, laidback Sunday Kind of Love wedding.














all images courtesy of Rob Ingram Photography
This year has been pretty amazing. I wouldn't change a single thing. And I have to say that me plus him equals a good, good thing.  Hey, maybe I could redesign that one year anniversary into paper artwork that I could frame as a gift for him! I will use the colors of our bedroom and find a nice white frame so we can display it on the dresser or nightstand.  It's a simple equation really.

Gonna try and eat the top of our cupcake cake one year later tonight. I'll keep ya posted how that turns out!

7 comments:

christen said...

too cute! i think it should be a hallmark card! happy anniversary love. miss you guys!

xoxo,
christen

Heather said...

Such cute photos and I love the colors you used in your wedding. Happy anniversary!!

Ashley Baker said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I loved looking at the pictures, it was such a beautiful happy day!

Julie Tiemann said...

OK, I'm gonna try this again... :) Here was my comment from before that stupid blogspot wouldn't let me post.

Holy cow. Emily. Your wedding was clearly ah-mazing. Like the coolest one I've ever seen. Your shoes - to die for. Your bridesmaid dresses? Unparalleled. Why weren't we in touch then because I feel like I missed out on the chance to go to the coolest wedding ever?

Happy one year, sweet girl!!!

Caroline said...

Loved looking at pictures again. I loved being there to celebrate such a special day with you. And I might have gotten sassy at your reception and told a few people who wanted to take cupcakes early that it wasn't time and to put them back. Just saying, some people just needed to wait until it's time.

C

Patty George said...

Happy Anniversary to you Blake and Kitty Lynn the traveling cat.

Anonymous said...

My goodness what gorgeous pictures, color palette, scenery, family, husband, dress, hair....aghh! Sensory over load!!!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I'm totally sending you a "shout out" righttttt....NOW.

www.houseofhemingway.blogspot.com